Friday, July 3, 2009

A Long awaited update..Bits and Pieces...

It is about time for an update. The bus is painted and some of the stickers are on it. They are being done in Bits and pieces since we use the bus as our main mode of transportation..



The main sides of the bus should be done in the next few weeks. It is a long process but so far everyone loves it.

I forgot to take pics of the inside so far but it has several Posters and also the scripts for Twilight and New Moon on display. I think the kids love it too. My friend and I took our kids (16 total) out to where I bought the bus.




and look what she bought...

Even after a LONG HOT day in the bus, the kids are still in love with the bus!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

are all these children adopted?

2blessed2stress said...

hehehe Dani has 10 kids of her own ;) She's very blessed!

Anonymous said...

Saw the bus parked near my parents neighborhood over the weekend and had to check the website. Lots of kids-I can see why you need a bus! :)

Anonymous said...

I saw you in Elk Grove today. Have fun on your journey!

Anonymous said...

My friend saw you around the neighborhood and asked me to check it out. What can we say, we are twilight fans! I mean its a little weird to see something this big in GALT, small town and no one knows who we are :[. lol

.g.a. :]

Anonymous said...

I have a suggestion for your Twilight bus. Why dont you have the names of the main character from the movie at the bottom of each window! and on the main seat Mr/Mrs. Cullen. That would be fab.!

.g.a.

Anonymous said...

I have a suggestion for your Twilight bus. Why dont you have the names of the main character from the movie at the bottom of each window! and on the main seat Mr/Mrs. Cullen. That would be fab.!

.g.a.

Dani said...

all the names are over the seats INSIDE the bus..